All Member Units
Chairpersons /Secretaries of
POA Commissions / Committees
Subject: NOC PAKISTAN DIGITAL MAGAZINE & INFORMATIVE WEBSITE – INVITATION FOR CONTENT & RESOURCE CONTRIBUTION
Dear Madam / Sir,
Of late, POA has been exploring the opportunities to provide platform to the athletes, sports personnel, its affiliates and sports community to share their activities promoting their respective sports and Olympic Movement. Regardless of financial and administrative constraints, POA is trying to create unique interactive platforms providing an insight into the events and programs of the POA and our affiliates.
Under the directions of Lt. Gen (R) Syed Arif Hasan, President POA, we are developing the NOC Pakistan’s Digital Magazine as a permanent feature aimed to collaborate and project the athletes, sports personnel and other recognized sports activities. The first edition of the magazine will tentatively be published in April 2021.
In this endeavor, we would urge our athletes, sports-personnel and affiliates to share their activities and programs on regular basis to make them part of the Digital Magazine. In particular, we would highly recommend that athletes should be encouraged to participate and speak up about themselves, their struggle and stories. In POA’s endeavors to cherish athletes as the heart of Olympic Movement, this magazine will is an effort to highlight life of a sportsman and our affiliates.
In this context, following are the topics contents can be accepted for review and publication:
· Journeys of our Athletes – may be authored by athletes themselves
· Training, Coaching and Sporting Activities Organized at local or international level
· Campaigns, Awareness or any other Activity to Promote a Social Drive
· Academia Reports: Online Conferences / Activities Organized
· Athletes Training, Competitions and Other Activities – Writing(s) by Athletes (POA shall be able to facilitate the athletes with translation related options)
In furtherance, all member units and their Athlete’s, Medical and other relevant Commissions and Committees are also encouraged to share their working, expertise and short case studies on Nutrition, Anti-Doping, Coaching etc.
· There will be a publication board that shall review and accept the contents of publication.
· The text (of everything) must be between 200 to 250 words. POA Publication Team shall be entitled to review and amend the length of the content to make it compatible with the Magazine. POA Publication Team shall have the discretion to review and decide the final publication of the submitted content in line with ethical guidelines.
· Please share the data at email@example.com
· For High Resolution Pictures please use ZIP Folders.
· Please ensure to send the publication on or before 15th of each month.
Should you feel any query, please feel free to contact us vide email.
Looking forward to receiving exciting and productive content from all!
Muhammad Khalid Mahmood
Pakistan Olympic Association