News > POA
Online Accreditation for the 19th Asian Games Hangzhou, China 10 - 25 September, 2022 Back To Main
Dear Media Friends,
It is informed that the 19th Asian Games are scheduled to be held from 10 September to 25 September, 2022 in Hangzhou, China. The Organizing Committee has invited applications from the media personnel through NOC Pakistan.
The media person who meets the following criteria can send request for Media Accreditation Application in the subject Games:-
- Must belong to an Organization / Media with Nationwide coverage
- Must have covered at least Regional Games
- Nomination must be received through Chief Editor / Senior Official of the Media Organization.
The following documents / information of the nominee may be sent for online accreditation:-
- Scanned copy of passport (must be valid atleast upto 31 December, 2022)
- High Resolution Digital Photograph with WHITE BACKGROUND ONLY
- Nomination letter from the Chief Editor on the letterhead of the organization.
- Undertaking on the Stamp Paper that the nominated person will return immediately after conclusion of the Games and will borne all expenses of his/her participation i.e. air travel, accommodation, local transportation etc. including that the nominated person will abide by the rule of law of the host country as well as of the games.
- Mobile No. / Whatsapp No.
- Current Residential Address
- Mobile No. of the Chief Editor and address of the Media Organization
It is reiterated that Media Accreditation Application will only be considered if all the above information / documents are sent to POA Secretariat latest by 31 January, 2022. After this date no request will be entertained.
It may please also be noted that media accreditation application is subject to approval of competent authority.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Muhammad Khalid Mahmood
Pakistan Olympic Association / NOC Pakistan