Back To Main
- Won the “British Open” title for seven times between 1951 and 1958. Consecutive winners for five years from 1951 to 1955.
- In 1942, he became a squash coach at one of the British Air Force officers' mess.
- In 1944, he won the first All-of-India Squash Championship in Bombay, and successfully defended this title for the next two years.
- In 1949, he won the first Pakistan Squash Championship.
- Pride of Performance 1958.
- Tamgha-e-Quaid-e-Azam 1959
- Hashim has also won five British Professional Championship titles, three US Open titles and three Canadian Open titles.
- Pride of Performance 2007