Welcome to the Pakistan Table Tennis Federation
The Pakistan Table Tennis Federation (PTTF) is the national governing body to develop and promote the sport of Table Tennis in the Country. In 1951, Pakistan Table Tennis Federation was formed in Lahore. In the same year, PTTF started its activities for the promotion of Table Tennis in the Country. The first National Table Tennis Championship was held in the Burt Institute, Lahore. The PTTF is the member organization of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).
- Won five Bronze medals in 10th South Asian Games held in Colombo, Sri Lanka 2006.
- Three badminton players participated in the 13th Asian Table Tennis Championships held from 25th to 30th July 2007 in Korea.
- PTTF won one Bronze medal (boys under 15) in Indian Junior Open ITTF WJC Tournament held from 11th to 15th September 2007 in Gua, India.
- Won one Bronze medal (team event) in The Fajr International Cadet and Junior Table Tennis Championship held from 17th to 20th December 2007.
- PTTF has hosted the 2008 South Asian Junior Table Tennis Championship in July at Karachi.
- Pakistan table tennis female team won one Bronze medal (team event) in 11th South Asian Games held in Dhaka, Bangladesh 2010.