Dear Madam/ Sir,
I am pleased to inform you that ANOC offers, for this year again, three scholarships to NOCs for the RIOU’s Master of Sport Administration for the academic year 2022-2023. ANOC will recommend THREE candidates for this Master’s program and has invited all NOCs administrators or athletes with Bachelor’s degree are welcome to apply.
RIOU scholarships cover tuition, accommodation fees as well as some monthly allowance and ANOC will cover the cost of airfare in economy class for the three selected students (all other expenses will be at the charge of the student).
You are hereby invited to nominate suitable person(s) having Bachelor’s degree for “RIOU’s Master of Sport Administration” and send completed Application Form (copy attached) along with following necessary documents by email latest by 28 February 2022.
• Education document (e.g., Bachelor's certificate)
• Final transcript with gradesmarks
• Valid passport
• Valid English language certificate that meets the minimum level requirement of C1
• Where appropriate: other documents (for example letters of recommendation, appreciation letters)
• Applicant’s CV
• Letter of support from the applicant’s NF/Unit
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Muhammad Khalid Mahmood
Pakistan Olympic Association