Pakistan Hockey Federation
- To promote, control, develop and organize the game of hockey at all levels in Pakistan and to protect and safeguard the interests of all its members.
- To make Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws and issue Directives on all matters relation, thereto;
- To conduct itself and to take such administrative, financial and other measures as are necessary, in conformity with and in furtherance to its objects;
- To preserve its independence in all matters, directly and indirectly, concerning the game of hockey, from intervention of any extraneous agency against its will and in its relations with the affiliated units;
- To raise and utilize funds for the promotion of the game including purchase, lease, sale, hire or exchange of moveable or immovable properties;
- To affiliate, subscribe and associate with National or International Associations/ Federations having similar objects, as long as their statutes and Bye-laws are compatible with that of the AHF/FIH.
- To take all such measures which the PHF deems expedient for the attainment of its objects.