Pakistan Kabaddi Federation
- To encourage, promote, assist and control the development of Kabaddi in Pakistan.
- To organize contests and Championships in Kabaddi and authorize the holding of these contests as often as possible. The National Championship to be held annually.
- To cause the formation of Provincial, Zonal or departmental Kabaddi Associations and affiliate them.
- To control and standardize Refereeing through the Pakistan Kabaddi Umpires Association.
- To arrange, assist, finance (if required) and encourage, systematic training of Kabaddi Players through coaching and training camps. The Pakistan Kabaddi Federation shall appoint coaches both paid and honorary.
- To arrange and finance teams for international exhibitions and contests abroad so as to get Kabaddi recognized as an International Sport.
- To certify the amateur status of Pakistan Kabaddi Players where-ever required.
- To raise funds for carrying out the aforesaid aims and objects.
- To perform all such other matters that may be necessary to the attainment of the above aims and objects.