Pakistan Karate Federation
- To promote and foster the true spirit, and friendly, rivalry among the affiliated organizations in the sport of Karate.
- To maintain general control of the sport of Karate in Pakistan particularly with reference to the rules and regulations for the conduct of the game.
- To promote the formation of affiliated organizations.
- To coordinate activities in respect of Karate in all ways including the holding of tournaments and organizing National and International competitions under the rules of World Karate Federation.
- To collect funds for the Federation and employ the same in such a manner as may be considered desirable for the objects of the Federation.
- To select teams and officials to represent Pakistan and to promote and control visits by such teams and officials abroad for training / competitions.
- To promote and control the visits to Pakistan of Foreign teams.
- Generally to do all such other acts and things as may seems to the Federation convenient / or conductive to the carrying on the object of the Federation.
- To standardize and control Referring Judging through the “KARATE BLACK BELT BOARD”.
- To promote mutual respect among affiliated organizations in their relations and the reciprocal recognition of penalties and suspensions.
- To purchase, take lease of hire or acquire any moveable or immoveable property or rights necessary or convenient for the purpose of Federation.
- To standardize the Belt Test and issue of the Certificates for each belt.