Pakistan Wrestling Federation
- To encourage, promote assist and control in the development of Wrestling in Pakistan.
- To organize contests and championships in wrestling and authorize the holding of these contests as often as possible, the National Championships being held every
- To cause the formation of Regional organizations and affiliate them.
- To organize, assist, finance, if required and encourage, systematic training of wrestlers through coaching centres in Pakistan or training programme in other countries.
- To arrange and finance Pakistan representatives teams for participation in international championships and other contests of international nature.
- To certify the status of Pakistan’s wrestlers wherever required.
- To raise funds for carrying out the aforesaid objects of the Federation.
- To do all such things that may be ancillary to the attainment of the above aims and objects.